Learn to fine-tune your knowledge and application of the Method with the Advanced Series. The third level of the Method continues to build off the respect, control and communication you established in the Fundamentals and Intermediate Series and will accelerate your horsemanship to a level you never thought possible. By the time you finish the Advanced Series, you will be able to control your horse’s feet on the ground with precision and guide him under saddle with your fingertips.
The digital Advanced Series may be accessed on your mobile device using the Downunder Horsemanship app, which is a free download from the App Store and Google Play, and on your computer through the Downunder Horsemanship website.
Advanced Series Exercises:
1) Lunging for Respect Stage Three
2) Backing Angles
3) Backing Circles
4) Leading Rollbacks
5) Jumping and Crossing Obstacles
a) Jumping Over Barrels
b) Crossing a Tarp
6) Pick Me Up Off the Fence
7) Backing Serpentines
8) Outback Exercise on the Long Line
9) Lunging for Respect Stage Three on the Long Line
10) Long Line Changing Directions
11) C-Pattern on the Long Line
12) Sidepassing Off the Fence
13) Stirrup Driving
14) Flex and Lead by the Ear
15) Leading by the Muzzle
1) Two-Tracking Stage One
2) Sidepassing Off the Fence
3) Counterbending at the Walk and Trot
4) Vertical Flexion at the Canter
5) Rollbacks in the Corner
6) Advanced Rollbacks
7) Yield the Hindquarters on a Straight Line
8) Two-Tracking Stage Two
9) Collected Lead Departures
10) Flower Power
11) Backing Circles on the Ground With the Bridle
12) Backing Circles Under Saddle
13) Counterbending at the Canter
14) Drive to a Stop
15) Backing Shoulder In/Shoulder Out
16) Post-to-Post Rollbacks
17) Neck Reining
All sales are final. No returns will be accepted on digital downloads. No exceptions.
Download the Advanced Exercise Sheet.
Become a premium member of the No Worries Club and receive unlimited access to all of the training kits and video series for $39.99/month or $399.99/year. Learn more in this video.