This must-have supplement to the Fundamentals Series will teach you EVERYTHING you have ever wanted to know about trail riding.
The digital Fundamentals In Action on the Trail Series may be accessed on your mobile device using the Downunder Horsemanship app, which is a free download from the App Store and Google Play, and on your computer through the Downunder Horsemanship website.
You’ve gone through the Fundamentals Series and now you’re ready to take your passion outside the arena. Clinton’s made the transition from riding within the confines of a controlled environment to negotiating the most challenging trail situations with your horse a step-by-step process that will increase your horsemanship skills and strengthen the partnership you share with your horse. There are no shortcuts to training a reliable trail horse, but Clinton makes the journey simple and fun. The first part of the series focuses on selecting a suitable trail partner and establishing a foundation of respect and control outside the arena.
– A surefire plan to select a horse that fits your need
– What you and your horse should know before hitting the trail
– Foundation trail exercises to give you control of your horse and increase his confidence
Once you have the same control, respect and willingness from your horse on the trail as you do in the arena, Clinton will show you how to train your horse to be a reliable, safe partner, no matter what the trail offers.
– How to introduce and teach your horse to negotiate any obstacle on the most challenging of trails, including water crossings, hills and bridges
– Troubleshoot common problems that crop up on the trail, such as barn-sour, rearing and bolting
– Introduce your horse to group riding and fixes for such problems as buddy-sour and jigging
All sales are final. No returns will be accepted on digital downloads. No exceptions.
Become a premium member of the No Worries Club and receive unlimited access to all of the training kits and video series for $39.99/month or $399.99/year. Learn more in this video.